It’s really difficult coming from a funeral and not re-evaluating your life. Let’s be honest every eulogy consists of the praises and things that person was best at even if they were the most miserable sod ever. But when you actually know the person personally and everything said in that eulogy is a true reflection of the kind, strong, selfless, giving human being they were, that’s when you really need to take note.Read More
1. According to my parents I have absolutely no idea what life is all about or what I’m doing.
2. I do sometimes feel like I have absolutely no idea what’s going on but hey, that’s okay too.
3. If the milk is sour, don’t drink it. It makes you naar.
4. Be authentically you, because who on earth could do a better job?
I’m quite the wedding enthusiast as most of my readers already know, I’ve attending 2 weddings this year (which is a record for me) and I’m pretty sure that’s where that ends, oh well there’s always next year, right? I’m down for invites though, just saying…
Life has a funny way of telling you that you don’t always got this. Like when you’re asked to style a shoot for a Canadian luxe sportswear, Tonic and you’re like like ‘hold up I was never ready! It’s always tricky working for a client because they completely trust you (that’s why they hired you) but you also want to execute don’t want to mess this up!
Subscribe and never miss a post
Keep up to date with my latest posts
- Book your Spot #GirlsTripBali November 22, 2019
- Live your best life August 8, 2018
- Reasons I would quit my job to travel: #ChooseToCruise August 3, 2018
- A sweet escape August 1, 2018
- One Cart One Love July 31, 2018