At the risk of sounding like an overgrown child who loves ridiculously overpriced heels, has never believed in beauty products other than soap and is probably more emotional than should be daily allotted. Let me explain…I call it the lazy girls guide to being ‘a girl with an easy as humanly possible health & beauty regime’. Keep reading…I’ve completely got your back fellow ‘I do the most in the least amount of time and effort’ lovers…
The older I get, the more I realise I should be kicking my 18-year-old for thinking she was flawless and not taking care of her skin and how important exercise & having a beauty regiment has become. So I’ve upped my workouts and watch what passes my lips more often than not. But the part I just never quite right (until now that is) was taking caring of my skin and considering that the majority of my body is covered by it, perhaps I should get on it right? Well, purely by accident or divine intervention, as I believe, I stumbled across the Red Door spa. For me immediately it felt more like my private hangout spot (because everyone is makes you feel like you’re somebody) and they’re devoted to make sure every person (even old me) gets that VIP experience. Sidenote: my nail technician shares a birthday with me…so meant to be right???
Is anyone else like me? Hates getting their behind off the couch to go get their brows fleeked and wonders when last they shaved their legs when they arrive at the spa for their full body massage & it’s too late to turn back? Well the good news is that look no further you’ll find everything under one roof, so take a day out and love yourself!
What do you need;
Indian head massage? – Done
Scrubs that smell so good you want to eat them? – Yes
Paraffin treatments with gel nails for control? – Why not?!
Wax or laser removal (because laziness) – Always
Winning eyebrow & lash game? – Yip
Somatology for skin repair & rejuvenation? – Happily
I’m just saying you’re going to thank me but we can start with you thanking me in advanced because guess what? I haven’t been ranting for no reason, I’m giving away treatments ABUNDANCE because we cool like that!!!!
HOW TO WIN
• Subscribe to the blog
• Leave a comment telling me what makes you feel your best?
o please leave email address
• You can enter as many times as you want on my social media platforms, links can be found on my homepage
• Enter across all my social media platforms to increase your chance of winning
• Competition open to South Africa only, transfer and travel costs to The Red Door not included.
• Prize must be redeemed within 30 days of winners notification
• Treatments available Monday- Friday 9am-3pm, inclusive and subject to availability at the time of booking
• T’s & C’s apply as per www.thereddoor.co.za
WHAT YOU WIN
2 X The Red Door Spa Pamper Packages for 2 people valued at R1800 each consisting of the following:
• Solal Hydrating Facial & Eyecare treatment
• Back, neck and shoulder massage
• The Red door signature Pedicure (hot paraffin with hot candle foot massage).
• Total treatment time is 120 minutes
*Winners will be announced on Monday 13th June on my Facebook
The Embassy, corner Mulburton & William Nicol, Lonehill
Contact them: 011 465 5909