My travel posts are usually quite popular amongst my followers so here’s another one! Just because you know, I can! I suffer from a syndrome called FOMO – fear of missing out. So I could definitely not sit back and watch everyones tanned bodies on pretty beaches while I chill at my pool in quiet Jozi over December… so iDecemeber’d & you?
- Hermanus wine route – what breathtaking views, really living up to its name – Hemel en Aarde
- Beau constantia wine farm – do you see a pattern here? Another great farm with killer views, even from the toilet, oh and the different wine pairings here are pretty dope.
- Silvermine nature reserve – easy hiking trails with a really really black dam to cool down in. Disclaimer: hike as early as possible it gets crazy hot and super windy at the summit.
- St. James beach- neatly hidden away from the masses and where I tripped over some rocks and simultaneously met ‘The Rock’
- Cafe Blanc de noir – nestled in the outskirts of the Stellenbosch wine route, this quaint joint has some seriously good pizzas and the perfect spot to chill with your dogs/lover/family.
- Old biscuit mill – oldie but goodie (bring cash and an appetite)