I’ve been going through a lot in the past month, things literally fell apart at the seams and I thought my life was over. How dramatic, I know. But thats just my personality I literally cannot see further than what’s happening right now when I’m that upset. I live with my heart on my sleeve (mostly to my detriment) and this is how it goes…Read More
1. According to my parents I have absolutely no idea what life is all about or what I’m doing.
2. I do sometimes feel like I have absolutely no idea what’s going on but hey, that’s okay too.
3. If the milk is sour, don’t drink it. It makes you naar.
4. Be authentically you, because who on earth could do a better job?
It’s freezing yet sunny folks, hello Winter in Jozi! You have greeted us with a flu that left us holding on for dear life, inappropriate see-through tights as pants and a whole lot of ‘maybe I’m wearing a bra today maybe I’m not’. (Sidenote: that rule doesn’t apply to me, I need extra strength to hoist these up).Read More
Subscribe and never miss a post
Keep up to date with my latest posts
- All roads lead to… February 25, 2020
- Book your Spot #GirlsTripBali November 22, 2019
- Live your best life August 8, 2018
- Reasons I would quit my job to travel: #ChooseToCruise August 3, 2018
- A sweet escape August 1, 2018