We’ve all been affected by a disease in some way or another, directly or indirectly. And when asked to be a part of this campaign, I just could not say no! How often do you want to make a difference in the world but just never know how to or if your small contribution would even make a difference? For me..so many times.Read More
1. According to my parents I have absolutely no idea what life is all about or what I’m doing.
2. I do sometimes feel like I have absolutely no idea what’s going on but hey, that’s okay too.
3. If the milk is sour, don’t drink it. It makes you naar.
4. Be authentically you, because who on earth could do a better job?
It’s freezing yet sunny folks, hello Winter in Jozi! You have greeted us with a flu that left us holding on for dear life, inappropriate see-through tights as pants and a whole lot of ‘maybe I’m wearing a bra today maybe I’m not’. (Sidenote: that rule doesn’t apply to me, I need extra strength to hoist these up).Read More
I have 4 emotional levels (from happiest to most depressing)
1. Girl in her car listening to Rihanna ‘B&#%*h better have my money’ at full volume
3. Kanye West hating the world
4. Anything Adele
Lately I’ve been somewhere in between Kanye West & Adele (sidenote: no one should ever be near Adele) this is never a good place to be. In between have a quarter-life crisis and sorting out menial yet highly important things like, a faulty sensor in your engine, broken iPhone and an expired license disc things haven’t exactly been fun.
This weekend has been the first time in two weeks that I’ve felt semi-normal again (whatever that means) and I’ve really gained a lot of perspective. Sometimes you need everything to have that ‘screw everything the world hates me’ moment to get back up fighting. Sometimes not looking at what people around you are doing is a good thing, too easily I got caught in wondering why my friends are buying houses and I’m still figuring out how to change my job description. When really, life isnt a sprint ,it’s a marathon and at least at the end of it all I can look back fulfilled having lived the life I dreamed of. And not one dreamt for me.
I’m just so grateful that I’m back on my Sam Smith vibe it feels so good, for now Rihanna will have to take a back seat while I figure out what I’m doing next for this year. Team Confucius all the way and that’s okay.
My screw everything outfit and facial expressions shot by : Burton Witbooi (@burtonwitbooi)
T-shirt: 32 Clothing
Boots: PnP clothing
Jewelry Forevermine jewelry & accessories
Subscribe and never miss a post
Keep up to date with my latest posts
- All roads lead to… February 25, 2020
- Book your Spot #GirlsTripBali November 22, 2019
- Live your best life August 8, 2018
- Reasons I would quit my job to travel: #ChooseToCruise August 3, 2018
- A sweet escape August 1, 2018