Just a round-up of the week that was…I had a very busy week and haven’t been able to post but I did manage to hit the Jo Borkett summer range launch hosted by Grazia magazine.
The night was filled with lots of food, drinks and beautiful clothing. I got to meet and chat with the very interesting and talented Jo Borkett and how she started as a trainee buyer Harrods, London only to become a successful brand herself.
The range included some bright pinks and emerald colours and some great monochrome pieces. I loved the skull clutches which come in a range of colours and the great sized bags in fun colours and textures.
I wore a simple chic outfit, I paired an oversized blazer with a pair of jeans, plain tee and heels.
Shop my look:
Bag: Nine west at Macy’s
Subscribe and never miss a post
Keep up to date with my latest posts
- All roads lead to… February 25, 2020
- Book your Spot #GirlsTripBali November 22, 2019
- Live your best life August 8, 2018
- Reasons I would quit my job to travel: #ChooseToCruise August 3, 2018
- A sweet escape August 1, 2018